Monday, June 2, 2014

Back in Touch!



It has been quite a while since I adding any posts to this blog. It has not meant that I have been away from artistic endeavors. Very much the opposite. 


Since my last posting on the paintings on sites important to me in Covington, I have been fortunate enough to have sold those two paintings in juried art shows in this area and sold another one named, "A Walk in the French Quarter". 
Here below is the stage of underpainting and then completion. 

 

What was really interesting about this sale was that a family was in from California for the Christmas holidays. They were looking for a special gift for a relative who will be turning 60 in the late 2014. They heard her admire this painting and the family decided to buy it and hold it until her birthday! The same family bought the larger Covington painting. All done on New Years Eve! Great way to end 2013!










No comments:

Post a Comment